Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Invigorating Scrub

Clearskin
I am a huge fan of scrubbing the skin. Whether it's your face or your body, a good buff will have your skin glowing and looking vibrant. One of my favourite scrubs is Clearskin®'s Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub from Avon. I have been using this product for years, and it gives me the same results now as it did, when I first started using it. It is not a harsh scrub and the granules are so fine that it will not irritate the skin but strong enough to slough away dead, tired skin. Leaving your face smooth and refreshed. For less than $7, a 75ml tube will last approximately 2-3 months (depending on how often you scrub.)

Clearskin® carries various facial products to suit different skin types and is available through your local Avon dealer.CC

1 comment:

  1. I love the post! Will definitely talk with my Avon dealer about it! :)

    By the way, A world-class and captivating event is happening this March 9 to 13 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver – Cirque Du Soleil’s Quidam!. You can win 2 tickets courtesy of Coquitlam Centre easily by uploading your best Quidam photo. The photo with the most likes wins the 2 tickets! This is an opportunity you wouldn't want to miss.

    ReplyDelete

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails