Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The ocean beyond the waves


Do you ever feel like everywhere you turn, there is some fire to put out? Like life just can't be, there always has to be some drama, some situation...something??? It's difficult at these times to see the ocean beyond the waves. Life sometimes brings on so many things,so fast, that you want to tackle all while tackling none. Take some time out, think about your strategy and like a soldier, go forth in faith, knowing that what is ahead of you can and will be battled.

Many times, I've looked at my own personal struggles ahead of me and wondered how I was going to get through it, but as I forged on, I would look back and realized, I got through it.

There will always be something popping up in life, the decision you have to make is whether you are going to look at the ocean or waves that appear to come with such ferocity, but soon are gone.MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails