Friday, August 5, 2011

My Loc Journey

In a previous post, I had written that I was getting Sisterlocks. Well, I met a co-worker who has conventional locks. We got to talking and I told her that I was getting Sisterlocks. She was very excited, supportive and congratulated me. On my way home from our meeting, our conversation resonated with me. Now, it wasn't anything she said, but just the conversation in general. I started thinking about locs in general. When I got home, I got online and started researching conventional locs. The more I read and saw, the more I fell in love with them. I decided right then, that my loc of choice was going to be conventional locs. I two strand twisted my hair and have started my loc journey. I am very excited and can't wait to see my hair transform.

Below is a post I made for YouTube.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails