Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Joy of Pregnancy

(Above-my son giving his sibling a kiss.)

When I was 8 months pregnant with my third child, I decided to have a photo shoot. I received some flack about why I had pictures like these taken-I guess for some, they were too revealing. However, the general response was good and that was uplifting. If I cannot embrace my body when pregnant, when can I do it? I enjoyed every minute of this and want to thank my photographer Leanna Gosse of Lee Weston Photography. One day, I will show my daughter what a hot mama her mother was when she was pregnant with her. MM

Above - Enjoying every minute of my pregnancy.
Above - Embracing my body and not being afraid to show off what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails